pondelok 19. septembra 2011

FAMILY
I think that appropriate age to marry is a 27-30 years old. Young people are separate from parents, they have money,work,finished school etc. Divorce is OK when husband and wife have often argue, but divorce is very bad for their children. In my opinion to be homosexual partners is possible.  I don´t have a problem with homosexual partners. I don´t care about it. In family life are common difficulties with money, work, children. My family is the best. I love my family because they are all my life. I want to have my own family in my life. In the future I want to have children and husband, but it´s all a distant future. And how does ideal family look like ? My family is ideal :)  I have mother and father, they are looking about me. They love me and care about me and giving to me everything.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára